The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all of our lives in many ways. RISE Fertility is actively monitoring the coronavirus outbreak and working to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff.
Our efforts are focused on 3 main goals:
- Maintaining the health and safety of the patients we serve.
- Maintaining the health and safety of our RISE Fertility team.
- Remaining up to date with the latest information on COVID-19 and ensuring we are in compliance with local, state, and federal requirements as well as clinical guidelines from the CDC, FDA, ASRM, and other regulatory agencies.
We have implemented a comprehensive COVID-19 policy for patients and staff that reflects the latest data available on COVID-19 and will help to keep you and your future baby safe during this challenging time.
Some of the steps we are taking to ensure a clean, safe environment and patient experience include:
- – Limiting the number of patients in the clinic at one time and encouraging physical distancing
- – Requiring facemasks at all times in our facility
- – Touchless temperature checks
- – Screening for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure for patients prior to arrival in the office
- – Continuous and deep cleaning of our facility and sterilization of our instruments
- – Hand sanitizer readily available throughout the clinic and regular hand washing
- – HEPA filter air purifiers throughout our facility
- – COVID-19 PCR testing of patients as recommended or required
- – Offering telemedicine consults using a safe and secure platform
- – Regular testing and screening of our team members
- – Use of appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) by clinical team members
- – COVID-19 vaccination of all clinical team members
As new information on COVID-19, the vaccine, and other therapeutics becomes available, our guidelines and policies may also evolve. To see our full COVID-19 policies and procedures, please ask a RISE Fertility team member. We also invite our patients to ask any questions or verbalize any concerns.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with our efforts to provide the highest level of fertility care in a safe and comfortable environment for all.
Your RISE Fertility Team
Looking to preserve your fertility for the future? You've come to the right place.